A Great Brownie Recipe with a Delicious End Result
While browsing my Facebook timeline I came upon this awesome brownie recipe video on I am Baker’s Facebook page. It looked so delicious that I said I had to try it. I gathered all the ingredients and actually did it. It turned out so delicious I couldn’t believe it was so easy to make. It was actually the first time I had ever baked brownies so I didn’t know what to expect. The end result was however awesome. It was the right amount of consistency. The brownies weren’t too hard and they weren’t too mushy. It had the right chocolatey flavor and everything. Below are the ingredients I used and the steps I took to make it. I had to double most of my ingredients because I wanted to make a larger brownie than what was displayed on I am Baker’s page. I also had to use brown sugar for mine because I didn’t have any white sugar at home. Thanks to I am Baker for this awesome recipe!
Baking Time: 22-30 minutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter melted, then cooled
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
Other Items Needed:
- Hold a strainer over a bowl and add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt. Sift all those ingredients into the bowl.
2. In another bowl beat the two eggs with the vanilla.
3. Add the sifted dry ingredients to the bowl with the eggs and vanilla.
4. Pour the cooled melted butter in and whisk the ingredients together until smooth.
5. Spread batter in a square pan and bake for 22-30 minutes on 350 degrees
What are your favorite brownie recipes? Share with us in the comment section below.