Tiny Curry Shrimp Recipe
This simple tiny curry shrimp recipe will fill your mouths with tasteful delight. This delicious flavor-filled recipe will make for a great meal.
This is a great quick 20-minute simple curry shrimp recipe
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups tiny shrimp
1 sweet/ bell pepper
2 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
1/2 cup water
- Dice the onion, bell pepper/sweet pepper and garlic clove
2. In a bowl, combine the shrimp with the one tablespoon curry powder and leave to marinate
3. Add the other tablespoon of curry powder and the one tablespoon of vegetable oil to a pot and leave to heat for about 1 minute.
4. Add the onion, bell/sweet pepper, and garlic to the pot and leave it to simmer for about 5 minutes
5. Add the shrimp to the pot and leave it to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes
6. Add the water to the pot and allow it to simmer for another 5 minutes
7. Serve the shrimp with a side of rice or rice and peas or any side of your choice